Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New theme: 1/3/2007 - 1/16/2007

Here in my car I feel safest of all. I can lock all my doors. It's the only way to live: in cars.

Huh? What? Oh, sorry--you caught me singing along to Randy Numan. Okay. Well, first of all, I should apologize for being so extremely tardy with posting a new theme. And then I should apologize for not writing anything for the last theme. If Trista were here, I'm sure she'd apologize as well. She's been really, really, really, really busy, and there's been trauma and all kinds of things going on in her life.

Apologizing. Apologizing. Apologizing. Profusely apologizing.

Okay. Done with the apologies.

Now, write a story, a poem, a whatever you want to write. It has to have something to do with cars. It can be about your favorite car. It can be how you lost your virginity in the backseat of a car, or how you didn't lose your virginity in the backseat of a car. It can be about wrecking a car. It can be about anything you want it to be about, as long as it has something to do with cars.

And I promise I'll write this time.

Comments:
I'm so glad I've got you watching this spot, Faith. I need to get off my ass...
 
Okey-dokey. Here's my submission:
http://izzybellais.blogspot.com/2007/01/scheherazade-project-cars.html
 
I posted a link for the candle picture below, hope to have a car story within the week.

Looking forward to getting reacquainted with everyone's writing here!
 
http://chauceriangirl.blogspot.com/2007/01/truck.html
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?