Monday, April 02, 2007

And the Winner Is...

The often imitated, never duplicated----

Clew!

If you haven't read her entry yet, you seriously don't want to miss it. She did a fabulous job inserting herself into an old James Whitcomb Riley poem, updating it and twisting it so that it still accomplishes its original intent of frightening children to death. Well, perhaps not quite to death, but it's dang scary.

Thanks also to Jess and Izzybella for participating. It's been a delight reading what you have come up with, and I'm looking forward to more this month when Trista tells us what we get to write about!

Comments:
Yippee! Thanks!!! :) This was a fun one, and challenging. It took me all month to come up with any kind of idea.

I love reading everyone's submissions here ... the hardest part is waiting till I write mine so my stories don't get skewed. I'm in great writing company here.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?